can't send or receive picture messages on
sony xperia m
Can't send or receive picture messages on Sony Xperia M. Can't download picture message on Sony Xperia M. MMS not working on Sony Xperia M. Unable to send and receive picture messages on a Sony Xperia M5, Xperia M4, Xperia M2, Xperia M.
Here are a couple things you can try to fix this issue:
- Power off your device completely, then power it back on
- Make sure you have a network connection (if you have No Service click here)
- Go to Settings > Data Usage and make sure cellular data is on and there is no data limit blocking you
- Note: You NEED a data connection on your Sony Xperia M smartphone to be able to send or receive picture messages (MMS). If you have a data block with your provider, make sure to contact them to remove it.
- Go to Settings > More... > Cellular networks > Access point names and make sure you have your Carrier selected (For all APN settings click here)
- Turn your WiFi OFF and try sending or downloading the picture message
If none of these solutions worked, leave a comment below so we can help out!