how to fix mobile data or internet not working on a samsung
No data on Samsung Galaxy s5, note 4, grand prime and more. Can't access the internet through mobile data. Mobile internet not working. No data connection on a Samsung Galaxy S5 smartphone. Cellular data not working with samsung s5.
Here are a couple things you can try to fix this issue:
- Power off your device completely, then power it back on
- Make sure you have a network connection (if you have No Service click here)
- Go to Settings > Data Usage and make sure mobile data is checked ☑ and there is no data limit blocking you
- Go to Settings > More networks > Mobile networks > Access point names and make sure you have your Carrier selected (For all APN settings click here)
- If you are still not getting any internet from your data connection, contact your network provider