how to change the default sms app on a samsung
Guide on how to change the default text messaging on app on your samsung galaxy s5, note 4, note 4 edge, grand prime or other!
There are many different text messaging apps out there available on Google play, simply search "sms" in the play store and you're sure to find one you might like. If you do, here's how to set it up for your device:
- Install the text messaging app you would like to use through the Google Play store
- Go to Settings > More Networks
- Tap on Default messaging app
- Then select the one you'd like to use!
- You can always go back and switch the app to "Messages" if you don't like any third-party SMS apps or prefer not to use Hangouts.