can't send or receive pictures messages on samsung smartphone
Can't send or receive picture messages on Samsung Galaxy s5, note 4, note 4 edge, grand prime and more. Can't send or receive mms. Picture messaging not working on Samsung Galaxy smartphone. Can't send mms on Samsung Galaxy S5.
Here are a couple things you can try to fix this issue:
- Power off your device completely, then power it back on
- Make sure you have a network connection (if you have No Service click here)
- Go to Settings > Data Usage and make sure mobile data is checked ☑ and there is no data limit blocking you
- Note: You NEED a data connection on your Samsung smartphone to be able to send or receive picture messages (MMS). If you have a data block with your provider, make sure to contact them to remove it.
- Go to Settings > More networks > Mobile networks > Access point names and make sure you have your Carrier selected (For all APN settings click here)
- If you are still not getting any internet from your data connection, contact your network provider