apps closing or crashing on samsung galaxy
Facebook app constantly crashing on Samsung Galaxy S5. Can't run apps without crashing on Galaxy S5. Apps keeps closing themselves on Samsung Galaxy Note 4. Instagram app crashing on Samsung Grand Prime. Twitter not running properly. Facebook error message on Samsung Galaxy S5. Apps closing by themselves or having issues on Samsung Galaxy smartphone.
If you are experiencing issues with one or some of the apps you have installed on your Samsung Galaxy smartphone, here are some solutions to your problem:
- The first step is to restart your Samsung smartphone (Power off, then back on again)
- If the issue is with only one application such as Facebook, Instagram or Twitter:
- Go to Settings > Apps/App Manager
- Select the App that you are having issues with
- Tap on Clear Data and Clear Cache
- Restart your smartphone and test
- If the above steps did not work, try uninstalling the app, and downloading it once more through the Google Play Store
- Make sure your device software is up to date by going into your Settings > About > Software Update
- If you are experiencing more than one app crashing, you will want to backup and restore your device. Click here for a guide on how to factory reset a Samsung Galaxy smartphone.