how to enable usb debugging on a samsung galaxy note 5
How to enable USB debugging on a Samsung Galaxy Note 5. Where to find the USB debugging option in a Samsung Note 5. How to activate USB debugging on a Samsung Galaxy Note 5. How to turn on USB debugging on Galaxy Note 5.
If you're having trouble finding the USB debugging option in your Samsung Galaxy Note 5, it's because the option is hidden until you activate Developer Mode in your device. Here is how to activate Developer Mode and find the USB debugging option:
- Go to Settings > About Device
- Tap on Build number repeatedly until it says "You are now a developer"
- You will now be able to access the Developer menu through Settings > Developer options
- Enable USB debugging
- You can now turn it off or on using your Developer options menu
- If you are trying to use USB debugging to solve issues with connecting your Samsung Galaxy Note 5 to your PC, click here to follow a guide on how to fix connectivity issues