how to fix app issues on a samsung galaxy note 5
Facebook app constantly crashing on Samsung Galaxy Note 5. Can't run apps without crashing on Galaxy Note 5. Apps keeps closing themselves on Samsung Galaxy Note 5. Instagram app issues on Galaxy Note 5. Twitter not running properly. Facebook error message on Samsung Galaxy Note 5. Apps closing by themselves or having issues.
If you are experiencing issues with one or some of the apps you have installed on your Samsung Galaxy S6 smartphone, here are some solutions to your problem:
- The first step is to restart your Samsung Note 5 (Power off, then back on again)
- If the issue is with only one application such as Facebook, Instagram or Twitter:
- Go to Settings > Apps/App Manager
- Select the App that you are having issues with
- Tap on Clear Data and Clear Cache
- Restart your smartphone and test
- If the above steps did not work, try uninstalling the app, and downloading it once more through the Google Play Store
- Make sure your device software is up to date by going into your Settings > About > Software Update
- If you are experiencing more than one app crashing, you will want to try a factory reset of your device. Click here for a step-by-step guide on how to factory reset a Samsung Galaxy Note 5.