Can't receive calls from one or multiple numbers on samsung
Can't receive phone calls from one contact on Samsung smartphone. Not receiving phone calls from one number. Incoming call going straight to voicemail. Can't get calls from one contact. Not receiving calls from certain contacts on Samsung device.
- Open your Phone app as if to place a call, tap the menu button and select Call Settings
- Select Call Rejection.
- Select Auto reject mode > Off
- You can also select Auto reject list and make sure the number that is being blocked is not in that list.
- If this doesn't fix the issue, make sure you can receive calls from other numbers. If you can't receive any calls, follow the steps in this guide.
- If you can receive other calls, contact your network provider as this could be a routing issue.