can't send or receive picture messages on samsung smartphone
Can't send or receive picture messages on Samsung Galaxy S4, Galaxy S3, Galaxy S2, Note 3, Note 2, Core 2 duo, Galaxy Rugby and more. Can't download picture message. Error when downloading picture message on Samsung. Can't send a picture by text message on Samsung Galaxy.
(For MMS issues on Samsung Galaxy s5 or newer, click here)
Here are a couple things you can try to fix this issue:
- Power off your device completely, then power it back on
- Make sure you have a network connection (if you have No Service click here)
- Go to Settings > Data Usage and make sure mobile data is checked ☑ and there is no data limit blocking you
- Note: You NEED a data connection on your Samsung smartphone to be able to send or receive picture messages (MMS). If you have a data block with your provider, make sure to contact them to remove it.
- Go to Settings > More networks > Mobile networks > Access point names and make sure you the MMS settings from your Carrier in your APN (For all APN settings click here)