no service or emergency calls only on nexus 6p
No service on Nexus 6P. Emergency calls only on Nexus 6P smartphone. No network on Nexus 6P.
If you are getting no service on your Nexus, no network signal bars or emergency calls only, follow these steps:
- Go into Settings > Storage and tap on Cached Data and select ok to clear data
- Go into Settings > More > Cellular Networks > Preferred network type
- Select "2G" as your preferred network mode.
- Turn your Nexus off completely, wait 10 seconds and then turn it back on again.
- Go back into Preferred Network type as shown above and switch it to 3G
- Then select Network Operators > Search Networks
- Select your Carrier and you should connect successfully.