nexus intermittently dropping network signal
Nexus disconnects from network on and off. Nexus will be connected to the network and just disconnect. Nexus wont stay connected to network. Nexus dropping calls.
If you are located in an area with good cellular coverage and your Nexus sometimes drops off the network or fails to place calls, it can get pretty frustrating. Here are some steps you can take to try fix connectivity issues on your Nexus smartphone.
- The first thing to try is turning off the LTE to see if that fixes the problem:
- Go into Settings > More...
- Select Cellular Networks > Preferred network type
- Select "3 G" as your preferred network mode.
- Turn off your Nexus off and then back on again.
- If you tried turning off your LTE and are still experiencing the same problem, make sure your Nexus is up to date by going into Settings > About > Software Update
- You can also try performing a backup and restore of your Nexus for good measure. For a full guide on how to backup and restore your Nexus click here