Moto g intermittently dropping network signal
Moto G disconnects from network on and off. Moto G will be connected to the network and just disconnect. Moto G wont stay connected to network. Moto G dropping calls.
If you are located in an area with good cellular coverage and your Moto G sometimes drops off the network or fails to place calls, it can get pretty frustrating. Here are some steps you can take to try fix connectivity issues on your Moto G smartphone.
- The first thing to try is turning off the LTE to see if that fixes the problem:
- Go into Settings > More...
- Select Cellular Networks > Preferred network type
- Select "3 G" as your preferred network mode.
- Turn your Moto G off and then back on again.
- If you tried turning off your LTE and are still experiencing the same problem, make sure your Moto G is up to date by going into Settings > About > Software Update
- You can also try performing a backup and restore of your Moto G for good measure. For a full guide on how to backup and restore your Moto G click here