can't send or receive picture messages on moto g
Can't send or receive picture messages on Moto G. Can't download picture message Moto G. MMS not working on Motorola Moto G smartphone. Unable to send and receive picture messages on a Moto G 1st gen, Moto G 2nd gen or Moto X 3rd gen.
Here are a couple things you can try to fix this issue:
- Power off your device completely, then power it back on
- Make sure you have a network connection (if you have No Service click here)
- Go to Settings > Data Usage and make sure cellular data is on and there is no data limit blocking you
- Note: You NEED a data connection on your Motorola smartphone to be able to send or receive picture messages (MMS). If you have a data block with your provider, make sure to contact them to remove it.
- Go to Settings > More... > Cellular networks > Access point names and make sure you have your Carrier selected. If your APN list is empty or is missing your Carrier, then you will need to configure your carrier's APN settings (For all APN settings and how to configure click here)
- Turn your WiFi OFF and try sending or downloading the picture message
If none of these solutions worked, leave a comment below or chat with us so we can help out!