Moto e intermittently dropping network signal
Moto E disconnects from network on and off. Moto E will be connected to the network and just disconnect. Moto E wont stay connected to network. Moto E dropping calls.
If you are located in an area with good cellular coverage and your Moto E sometimes drops off the network or fails to place calls, it can get pretty frustrating. Here are some steps you can take to try fix connectivity issues on your Moto E smartphone.
- The first thing to try is turning off the LTE to see if that fixes the problem:
- Go into Settings > More...
- Select Cellular Networks > Preferred network type
- Select "3 G" as your preferred network mode.
- Turn your Moto E off and then back on again.
- If you tried turning off your LTE and are still experiencing the same problem, make sure your Moto E is up to date by going into Settings > About > Software Update
- You can also try performing a backup and restore of your Moto E for good measure. For a full guide on how to backup and restore your Moto E click here