can't send or receive picture messages on
Can't send or receive picture messages on Microsoft Lumia. Can't download picture message on Microsoft Lumia. MMS not working on Microsoft Lumia. Unable to send and receive picture messages on Microsoft Lumia.
If you're having trouble sending or receiving a picture message on your Microsoft Lumia, here are a couple things you can try to fix this issue:
- Power off your device completely, then power it back on
- Make sure you have a network connection (if you have No Service click here)
- Go to Settings > mobile + SIM and make sure Data connection is ON
Note: You NEED a data connection on your Microsoft Lumia to be able to send or receive picture messages (MMS). If you have a data block with your provider, make sure to contact them to remove it.
- Make sure you have the proper MMS APN by following these steps:
- Go to Settings > mobile + SIM > SIM settings
- Tap on add MMS APN/edit MMS APN
- Make sure you have the proper MMS APN settings for your Carrier setup. If you're unsure of your Carrier's APN settings, you can find them on Google (example: Verizon APN settings)
- Turn your WiFi OFF and try sending or downloading the picture message
If none of these solutions worked, leave a comment below or chat with us so we can help out!