how to fix mobile data issues on an lg smartphone
No data on LG smartphone such as LG G4 or LG G3. Can't access the internet with mobile data. Mobile internet not working. No data connection LG G4, LG G3 or LG G2.
If you're unable to access mobile data on your LG smartphone, here's a few troubleshooting steps you can try to fix the issue:
- Power off your device completely, then power it back on
- Make sure you have a network connection (if you have No Service click here)
- Go to Settings > Mobile data and make sure Mobile data is ON and there is no data block
- Try reconfiguring your APN setings:
- Go to Settings > More > Mobile networks > Access point names
- Tap on Menu > Reset to default
- After resetting your APNs, select the one that belongs to your provider.
If you have no APN set up or you're unsure of what the settings should look like,
click here for APN settings or google your Carrier's APN settings.
- Try to reset your network settings (This is only available with the latest software update) :
- Go to Settings > Backup & reset
- Select Network settings reset
- Tap on Reset Settings to confirm
- Reboot your smartphone
- If none of the steps above worked, we suggest contacting your network provider to make sure there are no issues with your data access. If there are no problems on the network end, then you can try performing a factory data reset.