how to backup and restore your lg SMARTPHONE
How to backup and restore your LG G4. How to backup LG G3. How to backup and restore LG G3. How to backup and factory reset LG G4. How to factory reset LG G3. How to save data on LG G4. How to backup data on LG G4. How to backup LG G3.
If you need to perform a factory reset of your LG smartphone, here is how you can backup your media, contacts, photos, and apps so you reset your phone without losing any of your precious data.
- Go to Settings > Backup & Reset
- Make sure "Back up my data" and "Automatic restore" are checked ✓
- Tap on LG Backup > Back up & restore > Back up data
- Select the account you wish to backup to then tap Start
LG Cloud is recommended since the factory reset might erase the backup saved to your internal storage
Once the backup is complete follow the next step to backup your Contacts
- Go to Contacts, tap on the Menu button and tap on Manage Contacts
- Choose to Back up your contacts to SIM/Internal Storage or to Copy them to your Google account
- Your backup is complete!
- Go to Settings > Backup & restore > Factory data reset
- To restore your data once you've performed a factory reset, follow the steps in the "Backup" section while choosing "Restore from Backup" or "Import" instead.