how to fix "NO service" on lg g5
Can't place or receive calls on my LG G5. Can't text. Emergency calls only. No signal bars. No network connection on LG G5. Can't connect to network on LG G5. Unable to place calls or text. Getting "Emergency calls only" LG G5.
If you have no service on your LG G5, here are the steps you can take to try and reconnect to the network:
- Turn your smartphone completely off, then turn it back on.
- Go to Settings > More > Mobile Networks
Tap on Network Mode then select the top option (GSM/WCDMA/LTE)
Then select Network operators and tap Search Networks
Once the search is complete, select your Carrier.
- If you are getting a SIM error, try removing and reinserting your SIM card or having it replaced
- If you are unable to connect to the network, try resetting your network settings:
- Go to Settings > Backup & Reset > Reset network settings
- Tap on Reset Settings (Note: this will erase saved Wi-Fi passwords)
- If you're still unable to connect to the network after trying the steps above, you should try performing a factory reset of your device.