can't send or receive mms on lg g5
Can't send or receive picture messages on LG G5. Can't download picture message on LG G5. Error when downloading picture message on LG G5. Can't send MMS on LG G5.
If you're unable to send or receive MMS on your LG G5, here's a few troubleshooting steps you can try to fix the issue:
- Make sure you have a network connection (if you have No Service click here)
- Go to Settings > Mobile data and make sure Mobile data is ON and there is no data block
- Try reconfiguring your APN setings:
- Go to Settings > More > Mobile networks > Access point names
- Tap on Menu > Reset to default
- After resetting your APNs, select the one that belongs to your provider
- Make sure the MMSC & MMS Proxy fields are configured properly
- If you have no APN or you're unsure of what the settings should look like, click here for APN settings or google your provider's APN settings
- Once you have the APN settings you can create one by tapping on "New APN".
- Try to reset your network settings (This is only available with the latest software update) :
- Go to Settings > Backup & reset
- Select Network settings reset
- Tap on Reset Settings to confirm
- Reboot your smartphone
- If none of the steps above worked, you can try performing a factory data reset. After the reset once again make sure you have the proper APN settings setup for your carrier!