cant send or receive emails on iphone se
Can't receive emails on iPhone SE. Can't send emails on iPhone SE. Error when sending an email on iphone SE. Not receiving anymore emails on iPhone SE.
This issue can happen if you recently changed your e-mail password, or it can happen after a software update or even randomly. To fix it, follow the steps below:
- The first step is to make sure the e-mail username and password you have are correct, so before doing anything on your iPhone, test your email username and password on your computer (hotmail, outlook, webmail) to make sure you have the proper email address and password, as you will need it for this procedure.
- Once you are sure about your email address and password, go into Settings on your iPhone.
- Next, tap Mail, Contacts, Calendars.
- Select the email you are having issues with
- Tap on Delete Account (This will only remove the account from the iPhone, your emails will not be deleted)
- Once deleted, you will have to re-add your mail account by going into Settings > Mail, Contacts Calendars > Add account... > Add Mail account
- Select the type of e-mail you would like to add (Gmail, Hotmail, Outlook, Live, Yahoo) and then enter the e-mail address and password and click Save
Note: If you need a more detailed guide on how to add an e-mail account on your iPhone, you can follow our step-by-step guide by clicking here