How to block a number on the iphone SE
How to block incoming phone calls on an iPhone SE. How to block calls on an iPhone SE. How to send calls straight to voicemail. How to block a number on iPhone SE. How to block someone on iPhone SE.
If you're looking to block certain numbers from calling you on your iPhone SE, then here's a detailed guide on how to add numbers to your iPhone block list.
There’s 2 different features that can block calls on the iPhone SE:
- The Do Not Disturb function. This redirects all calls to voicemail and mutes all notifications (SMS, Facebook, etc.)
- The other function is "Blocked" where you can block calls, texts and facetime from a specific contact.
To block calls from a specific number:
- Make sure you have that number added in your contact list first, then go to Settings > Phone > Blocked
- Tap on Add New to add a number to your block list
To block all calls from all numbers:
- Go to Settings > Do Not Disturb
- Turn on "Manual". You can also turn on "Scheduled" if you want to block all calls at specific times automatically.
Note: Make sure you turn off Manual when you want to receive calls again.