iphone locked asking for puk code
iPhone locked asking for PUK code. iPhone SIM locked and asking for PUK code. Can't unlock iPhone without PUK code. Cannot access iPhone without PUK pin code. iPhone says "PUK Locked" error message.
This issue can happen if you enter the SIM PIN wrong too many times into your iPhone. If you're having this problem here are the steps you can take to fix the issue:
- Contact your Network Provider and ask to have SIM PUK code provided to you. Every sim card has a specific PUK code.
- Once you have your PUK code, enter it into the iPhone.
- It will now ask you to enter a new PIN. Enter "0000" as the new PIN.
- Confirm by entering "0000" again.
- You should now have access to your iPhone, and your new SIM PIN is "0000".
- Once you have access to your device, go to Settings > Phone > Sim PIN and make sure it's toggled OFF. If it asks you to enter a pin number, enter the "0000" code.
Your phone should now never ask you for the PUK code again.