How to send and receive messages from an ipad
How to send and receive text messages from an iPad. How to use the text message forwarding feature available on the iPhone. How to send messages from an iPad using the number of an iPhone. How to send messages from the iPad. How to receive all messages on the iPad.
If you own both an iPhone and an iPad, then you can send and receive messages on your iPad using your iPhone's phone number with the new "Text Message Forwarding" feature available on the iPhone. Here is how you do it:
- Make sure both your iPhone and iPad are turned on and connected to the same WiFi connection
- On your iPhone, go to Settings > Messages and you should see "Text Message Forwarding"
- Once you select Text Message Forwarding, you will then see the available Apple devices.
Switch ON the toggle beside the iPad
- You will then be prompted to enter a code. If you grab your iPad now, there should be a popup window with the code you must enter into your iPhone
- Once the you enter the code into your iPhone, you will able to send and receive text messages from your iPad!