iphone 7 screen frozen and can't restart
iPhone 7 won't turn off. iPhone 7 frozen and won't turn on even when fully charged. iPhone 7 not turning off when holding down the power button. iPhone 7 screen frozen. iPhone 7 not responsding to touch. Can't power off or restart iPhone 7. iPhone 7 screen can't slide to power off.
If your iPhone 7 or iPhone 7 plus screen is frozen and you can't power off or restart the phone, then follow these steps to fix the issue:
- First, make sure your iPhone is fully charged and it isn't just a dead battery causing the issue (if you can't turn it on)
- Perform a hard reset of your device.
- To force restart your device, press and hold both the Power and Volume Down button for at least 10 seconds, until you see the Apple logo.
- The device should now restart normally.
- If the hard reset doesn't work, you can try restoring your iPhone 7 using recovery mode (click here for steps)
- If none of the above solved your issue and the screen is still unresponsive or frozen, then you will need to take your device into the Apple Store as it could be a completely dead battery issue or a physical problem with the device.