How to Fix Wi-Fi issues on iPhone 6
iPhone 6 won't connect to Wi-Fi. iPhone 6 can connect to Wi-Fi but has no internet access. Wifi is connected on iPhone 6 but says no internet access. Wifi connection drops constantly on iPhone 6. Can't connect to Wi-Fi on iPhone 6 or iPhone 6 plus.
If you're having issues with connecting to WiFi on your iPhone 6, or getting internet access from your Wifi connection, here are some simple steps you can perform to try to fix the problem:
- The first step is to Reset your network settings, as this will also reset all Wifi connections in your iPhone
- Go to Settings > General and then tap on Reset
- Select Reset Network Settings
You will then see the Apple logo and your phone will restart
- Once your phone is back on, go into Settings > WiFi and connect to your WiFi network and enter the password
- If your connection still isn't working, restart your wifi modem/router by unplugging the power from it, waiting 30 seconds, and plugging it back in, then try to reconnect again with your iPhone
- If issue persists, go into Settings > General > Software Update and make sure your device is up to date
- Do you know if other users or devices are having a similar problem?
If your iPhone is the only device that is unable to connect to your wifi network and you've tried all the steps above, perform a backup and restore of your device by following this guide.
- If your iPhone is the only device unable to connect to your wi-fi network after trying all the steps above, then you should contact your provider or Apple as it is a hardware issue and you will have to send it in for repair.