iphone 6s frozen and won't turn off or on
iPhone 6s won't turn off. iPhone 6s frozen and won't turn on even when fully charged. iPhone 6s not turning off when holding down the power button. iPhone 6s screen frozen, cant use it or turn it on or off. iPhone 6s plus frozen screen and can't power off or restart the phone. iPhone 6s screen can't slide to power off.
If your iPhone 6s or 6s plus screen is frozen and you can't power off or restart the phone, then follow these steps to fix the issue:
- First, make sure your iPhone is fully charged and it isn't just a dead battery causing the issue.
- Perform a hard reset of your device.
- To force restart your device, press and hold both the Power and Home button for at least 10 seconds, until you see the Apple logo.
The device should now restart normally.
- If the hard reset doesn't work, you can try restoring your iPhone 6s using recovery mode (click here for steps)
- If none of the above solved your issue and the screen is still unresponsive or frozen, then you will need to take your device into the Apple Store as it could be a completely dead battery issue or a physical problem with the device.