siri voice-to-text not working on iphone 6s
Can't use the voice command to text someone. How to activate voice to text on iPhone 6s. Microphone button greyed out for text messaging. Can't activate the microphone to use voice to text on iPhone 6s or 6s plus.
If you cant activate your microphone to use the voice to text function on your iPhone 6s or 6s plus, here's what you can do to fix the issue:
- Go to Settings > General > Siri and turn Siri OFF
- Then Soft Reset your device by holding down the Power button and the Home button together until the apple logo appears, then wait for the iPhone to restart (no data will be lost)
- Once your iPhone is back on, go back into Settings > General > Siri and turn it back ON
- Go to Settings > General > Restrictions and make sure Siri is ON
- Test your Voice to text and it should be working!