no service or emergency calls only on htc one
No service on HTC ONE. Emergency calls only on HTC One M8, HTC One M9, HTC One M7, HTC One E8. No network signal, can't place calls or text on HTC One.
If you are getting no service on your HTC One smartphone, no network signal bars or emergency calls only, these steps can fix any network issue you may be experiencing:
- Go into Settings > Mobile Data > Network Mode
- Select "GSM/WCDMA" as your preferred network mode.
- Turn your HTC One off completely, wait 10 seconds and then turn it back on again.
- Go back into Network Mode as shown above and switch it back to LTE/WCDMA/GSM.
- Then select Network Operators > Search Networks
- Select your Carrier once the search is complete and you should connect successfully.
If you're still unable to connect after performing the steps above, leave us a comment below so we can help!