mobile data/internet not working htc one
How to fix no data on an HTC One. Can't access the internet with mobile data on HTC One. Mobile internet not working. No data connection on HTC One, HTC One X, HTC One M9, HTC One M8, HTC One M7, HTC One E8 or other.
Here are a couple things you can try to fix this issue:
- Power off your device completely, then power it back on
- Make sure you have a network connection (if you have No Service click here)
- Go to Settings > More > Data Usage and make sure Mobile data is checked ☑ and there is no data limit blocking you
- Go to Settings > More > Mobile networks > Access point names and make sure you have your Carrier selected in your APN list.
If your Carrier's APN is missing you must create one by tapping on the three dots
- If you are still not getting any internet from your data connection even though you have service, have your data on and have your apn configured, contact your network provider as it could be blocked on the network end.