HOW TO BLOCK CALLS AND SMS ON an htc one
How to block text messages on a HTC One M9. HTC One M8, HTC One M7 or HTC One E8. How to block incoming calls on an HTC One. How to block sms and calls on a HTC One smartphone.
Blocking incoming calls and text from a Number:
- Open the "Contacts" app
- Add the number you want to block as a contact. If the number you want to block is already in your contact list proceed to the next step.
- Select the contact that you wish to block on your HTC One smartphone.
- Tap Block contact
- Press "OK" to confirm you wish to block this number from being able to send you messages, calls, or texts
- The number is now blocked
Block only messages from a Number:
- On the Messages screen, press and hold a contact (or phone number) and tap Block contact.
If your HTC smartphone is missing the Block contact feature:
If you don't have the block contact feature shown above on your HTC One smartphone, the next best option for you is to download a call/sms blocker on the Google Play Store. An example of that would be the Call Blocker Free app.