can't send or receive picture messages on htc one
Can't send or receive picture messages on HTC One. Can't download picture message on HTC One. Error when downloading picture message. Can't send a picture by text message on HTC One X, HTC One M9, HTC One M8, HTC One M7, HTC One E8, HTC One A9 or any other model.
If you can't successfully send or receive a picture message on your HTC One, this could be due to multiple factors in your HTC smartphone. Here are a couple things you can try to fix this issue:
- Power off your device completely, then power it back on
- Make sure you have a network connection (if you have No Service click here)
- Go to Settings > More > Data usage and make sure mobile data is ON and there is no data limit blocking you
Note: You NEED a data connection on your HTC smartphone to be able to send or receive picture messages (MMS). If you have a data block with your provider, make sure to contact them to remove it.
- Go to Settings > Mobile data > Mobile networks > Access point names and make sure you have your cellphone carrier selected from the list and you have the proper APN settings configured for MMS and Data. (If you need to pull up your Carrier's APN settings, just
google: "Carrier Name" APN Settings)
- If you have a network connection on your phone, and have data access, try turning the WIFI OFF and sending or downloading the picture message before turning it back ON.
- If issue persists and you still can't send picture messages, try downloading an alternate SMS app such as Google Messenger and sending a picture using that.
- If none of the options above worked for you, then you can consider performing a factory reset of your HTC One. For a guide on how to factory reset your HTC One click here.
If none of the solutions above worked, leave a comment below and chat with us so we can help!