HOW TO BLOCK CALLS AND SMS ON an htc desire
How to block text messages on an HTC Desire. How to block sms and calls on a HTC Desire smartphone. How to block incoming phone calls on HTC Desire.
Blocking incoming calls from a Number:
- Open the "Contacts" app
- Add the number you want to block as a contact. If the number you want to block is already in your contact list proceed to the next step.
- Select the contact that you wish to block on your HTC Desire smartphone.
- Tap Block contact
- Press "OK" to confirm you wish to block this number from being able to send you messages, calls, or texts
- The number is now blocked
Blocking mesages from a Number:
- On the Messages screen, press and hold a contact (or phone number) and tap Block contact.
If your HTC smartphone is missing the Block contact feature:
If you don't have the block contact feature shown above on your HTC Desire smartphone, the next best option for you is to download a call/sms blocker on the Google Play Store. An example of that would be the Call Blocker Free app.