how to fix wifi issues on the google pixel
Google Pixel will not connect to Wifi. Google Pixel drops the wifi connection. Wifi not working on Google Pixel. Wifi issues on Google Pixel.
If you're having trouble with your WiFi connection on your Google Pixel, it could either be your smartphone or the internet connection. If all other devices are working properly except your Pixel, then here are some steps you can try to fix the issue:
- If your WiFi connection is saved in your Pixel, then "Forget" the WiFi connection:
- Go to Settings > WiFi and tap on your connected network and choose "Forget"
- Reset your network settings by performing the following:
- Go to Settings > More > Network settings reset then tap on "Reset" to confirm
- Reboot your Google Pixel (Turn it OFF then ON), then try to connect to your WiFi network (you will need the password)
- If you're still unable to connect, try this:
- Unplug your internet modem from its power adapter located usually behind it
- Wait 30 seconds
- Plug your internet modem back to its power adapter
- Wait 5 minutes for the modem to boot completely
- Try reconnecting with your Pixel
- If your Pixel still has issues and is the only device experiencing this issue, make sure it is up to date in Settings > About Phone > Software updates
- If your Pixel is up-to-date, it might be a hardware issue. Test it using other WiFi connections to determine if the problem is with a specific internet connection, or with the Pixel itself.