how to fix no service on google pixel
No service on Google Pixel. Emergency calls only on Google Pixel. No network connection on Google Pixel. Google Pixel not connecting to network.
If you are getting no service on your Google Pixel, no network signal bars or emergency calls only, follow these steps:
- Go into Settings > Storage and tap on Cached Data and select ok to clear data
- Reset your network settings by performing the following:
- Go to Settings > More > Network settings reset then tap on "Reset" to confirm
- Go into Settings > More > Cellular Networks > Preferred network type
- Select "2G" as your preferred network mode.
- Turn your Google Pixel off completely, wait 10 seconds and then turn it back on again.
- Go back into Preferred Network type as shown above and switch it back to LTE/3G
- Then select Network Operators > Search Networks
- Select your Carrier and you should connect successfully.