mobile data not working on google pixel
No data on Google PIxel. Mobile internet not working on Google Pixel. No internet access or data connection Google Pixel.
Here are a couple things you can try if your data stopped working on your Google Pixel smartphone:
- Power off your device completely, then power it back on
- Make sure you have a network connection (if you have No Service click here)
- Go to Settings > Data Usage and make sure mobile data is checked ☑ and there is no data limit blocking you
- Go to Settings > More... > Cellular networks > Access point names and make sure you have your Carrier's APN settings configured into your device
- If you're still not getting any internet through mobile data after verifying the APN settings and making sure it was turned on, try a reset network settings by performing the following:
Settings > More > Network settings reset
- If there are no issues on your carrier's end, you can try turning off LTE and testing your mobile data using regular 3G.
- Go to Settings > More... > Cellular networks > Preferred network type
- Select 3G
- Restart your Nexus and test your cellular data
- If issue persists, you will want to consider contacting your Carrier to make sure mobile data is enabled for your account, and confirm the APN settings in your device.