can't send or receive pictures on google pixel
Can't send picture messages on Google Pixel. Can't receivepicture message Google Pixel. MMS not working on Google Pixel. Unable to send and receive pictures on Google Pixel.
If you're having trouble sending or receiving picture messages on your Google Pixel, here are a couple things you can try to fix this issue:
- Power off your device completely, then power it back on
- Make sure you have a network connection (if you have No Service click here)
- Try to perform a Network Settings Reset
- Go to Settings > More... > Network Settings Reset and tap on Reset to confirm
- Go to Settings > Data Usage and make sure your Cellular Data is ON
Note: You NEED a data connection on your Google Pixel smartphone to be able to send or receive picture messages (MMS). If you have a data block with your provider, make sure to contact them to remove it.
- Go to Settings > More... > Cellular networks > Access point names and make sure you have the APN settings for your Carrier configured properly (For all APN settings click here)
- Turn your WiFi OFF and try sending or downloading the picture message
If none of these solutions worked, contact your network provider to make sure you have all the services for your account configured properly to allow MMS!