how to block messages on a blackberry z30
How to block text messages on a BlackBerry Z30. How to block messages on BlackBerry Z30. How to block SMS on BlackBerry Z30. How to block incoming sms/mms on BB Z30.
There are two options built-into the BlackBerry10 OS that enable you to block messages on your BlackBerry Z30, however it is important to note that there is no function to block specific numbers individually.
To block messages from spam and unknown numbers:
- Open your Messages app and go into Settings
- Tap on Text Messages
- Turn on "Reject Anonymous Messages" and "Reject Advertisements"
If you wish to block messages from specific numbers, you can simply remove them from your Contacts list and turn on the function to only allow messages from your contacts by performing the following steps:
- Go into Settings > Security and Privacy > Parental Controls
- Turn on Parental Controls and subsequently "Text messages from contacts only"
- You will now only receive messages from numbers in your Contact list, and can remove the numbers you wish to block from it