apps crashing and closing randomly on
Apps close after opening on BlackBerry Priv. Apps keep closing on BlackBerry Priv. Apps crashing by themselves. BB Priv rebooting on its own. Issues with apps on BB Priv. Apps crashing on BlackBerry Priv.
If your apps are closing by themselves after opening possibly with a warning or error, then this is due to a faulty install of the app or a software issue. Here is what you can do to resolve this problem:
- The first thing to try if your apps crash constantly is to Clear the Cache on your BlackBerry smartphone:
- Go into Settings > Storage and tap on Cached Data, then select ok to clear data
- Power off your BB Priv, wait 10 seconds, and turn it back ON
- If that didn't fix your problem, is the issue with multiple apps or one application? If the problem is with only one app such as Facebook, Instagram, Candy Crush or any other, uninstall the application from your Nexus, then reinstall it using the Google Play Store.
- Make sure your Nexus is up-to-date in Settings > About Phone > System Updates
- If you've tried all of the above and still can't run applications on your BlackBerry without encountering error messages, you should try performing a factory restore of your BlackBerry Priv. This will reset the software in the device and clear any issues you may be experiencing.